Dried rose petals or rose water is one of the age-old magic blessings for beauty and cosmetics as a very herbal and natural approach. It’s a versatile product that has innumerable benefits. Many things are extracted from the magical rose petals like its essence as fragrance, the oils released, then medical use to culinary to beauty benefits, it fits in all categories. It does wonders for any sort of skin- oily, dry, or combination skin. It was instituted in the land of Iran and scattered universally around the globe.
You would be surprised to know that India, our main manufacturing spot, is one of the greatest producers of rose fragrances. Before purchasing, always inspect it without any toxic chemicals because neither ingesting nor applying chemicals is suitable for health. KEO has an abundance of rose powder under its Indian herbs and we will talk about the benefits of rose powder for skin in this blog.
Whether you go for the benefits of rose powder for hair, or Gulab powder for hair, it is incredibly ingrained with the excellence of rose petals. This natural righteousness is so delicate on your skin and hair, appropriate for each skin variety. It’s good for balancing and hydrating your skin with the fresh fragrance of rose, which is in fact a pleasing mood enhancer. Try out Keo’s ROSE PETAL POWDER
ROSE PETAL POWDER (Rosa Centifolia)
Keo’s rose petals powder has no artificial flavor and possesses no preservatives. The rose petal powder is triple-sifted by grinding organic and aromatized dried rose petals. Keo is the number one rose powder manufacturer in India. After purchasing the best-dried rose petals from the market, we eradicate the pollutants from them, and then, we grind them into very fine powder. The rose petals powder is excellent for the face and skin benefits. it’s no artificial flavor and contains no preservatives.
There are many benefits of rose powder for skin, works as an exfoliator that represses imperfections and dark spots. Various masks for both hair and skin are made with rose petal powder by incorporating it with additional natural ingredients like aloe vera, yogurt, gram flour, etc. It helps to eliminate dandruff. It is often used for counterbalancing the pH of your skin, expanding the function of collagen and toning the pores, preventing excess oil and hydrating skin, and base for face packs and hair masks by eradicating impurities and providing nutrition.
Rose petal powder benefits
The following are the excellent benefits of rose powder for skin and the benefits of rose powder for hair
- It has amazing anti-bacterial properties that can reduce skin irritations, and redness and help to reduce acne troubles.
- Its also has powerful antiseptic properties which is why many medicines have rose petal extractions. Please treat infections upon doctor‘s prescriptions.
- Its sweet-smelling rose scent actually has antidepressant and antianxiety properties, which can help as a mood enhancer and relax you from anxiety when you apply it as a mask on the face or hair. It also helps to sleep better.
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, delivering a rejuvenated and radiant face and skin.
- It has anti-aging properties, which is able to decrease the glances of wrinkles upon daily usage. Rose petal powder is extremely safe to use with no threats, except if you are allergic to roses.
Some of the hassle-free DIYs with KEO’s the natural Rose petal powder:
- For acne-free skin, combine 1 tbsp of rose powder and 1 tbsp of aloe vera juice or gel and apply on acne-affected sites. Wash it off with lukewarm water after it is completely dry. Its antibacterial properties help prevent acne.
- Mix 1tbsp of gram flour or besan and 1 tbsp of rose powder and water to form a smooth paste, apply for an hour for tan removal and get smooth skin instantly.
- For a subtle and easy mask to help prevent acne, mix 1 tbsp of rose powder and rose water and apply it to your face. Wash it off with warm water after 5 minutes; its antibacterial properties will help your skin fight germs and bacteria.
- you can even go a step ahead and add some fresh rose petals with 1 tbsp of yogurt, and 1 tbsp of rose powder with 2 tbsp of honey in a bowl. Apply for ten minutes to induce a very calm and soothing feeling after a long and tiring day. This simple yet effective mask will do the same.
- Mix 1 tbsp of yogurt, 1 tbsp of honey with 2 tbsp of rose powder in a bowl and apply for ten minutes to urge the flakey and dry skin to bring hydration back.
Does it smell a lot like roses in here? Yes, it is. Then, head over to KEO’s herbal and natural rose powder product.