Sojat Henna is one of the finest and high-quality henna popularly cultivated and produced in Sojat city of Rajasthan. Sojat city is also known by the name “Mehndi Nagari” as ninety percent of India’s total henna or mehndi yield comes from the city of Sojat, Rajasthan. Sojat henna is famous for its high content of lawsone and intensely pigmented orange-red dye that is all-natural, premium-quality, and pure. This blog will give you a glimpse into why Sojat henna is famous. Keep reading to know some amazing facts about Sojat henna manufacturers and natural henna hair colors.
Interesting Facts About Why Sojat Henna is Famous?
Sojat henna generally denotes the mehndi paste produced using the henna leaves cultivated in Sojat city. This henna has gained popularity in India and around the globe for its fine and superior quality. The following facts about Sojat henna make it the topic to initiate conversation among henna manufacturers:
- Sojat henna has received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag certificate which has made it easier to discourage the replacement products sold as Sojat henna mehndi.
- Approx ninety percent of India’s henna manufacturers and cultivation is taken out of Sojat Henna. Thus, it has made it a remarkable mehndi output that is supplied and produced.
- The BIS minimum standard for regular mehndi’s lawsone content is approximately 1, but Sojat henna has high lawsone content, i.e., over 2.5 which makes it exclusive and special as compared to other henna varieties.
- It gives a deep red-orange color when applied and is of good quality.
- Sojat henna is popularly used in wedding rituals as it is one of the best henna powders or pastes for application on hands and legs. This henna has also become the choice of celebrities like Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai, etc. at their wedding ceremonies.
Benefits of Sojat Henna
Sojat henna powder or paste is often used for mehndi art on legs and feet and is also popular as a henna hair dye that is used in henna hair colors or hair masks, etc. this high-quality henna powder is rich in medicinal and natural properties that are beneficial for hair. The following are some of the benefits of Sojat henna:
- Reduces pre-mature greying: It helps in getting rid of the premature greying of hair as it is rich in the content of tannins and lawsone.
- Sojat henna leaves are loaded with proteins and antioxidants that on application improve the health of hair.
- When apply as a natural henna hair color, it leaves a rich red-orange color that looks natural and beautiful.
- It also helps in treating dandruff and soothes the irritated scalp.
- This henna mehndi is extremely conditioning and nourishes the hair deeply, making them soft and luscious. It works as a deep conditioner for beautiful hair.
- It helps reduce the split ends by softening the hair tresses and making them more manageable.
DIY Sojat Henna Hair Colors Pack
- Take a mixing bowl and empty the henna powder into it.
- Make sure to sift the henna powder to avoid any lumps.
- Blend with a cup of tea water to make a thick paste.
- Let it relax overnight.
- Next day, apply this henna paste on clean and damp hair.
Make sure to do a patch test before applying the henna as it might show some adverse effects to some individuals.
Key Highlights of Sojat Henna
The following are some of the key features of sojat henna:
- Safe to use.
- Finest and best quality henna hair colors
- High lawsone content and deeply pigmented.
- Geographical Indication (GI) Tag Certified
- Natural henna hair dye
Mehndi culture is popular among women in India. However, with the massive cultivation, production, and export by leading henna manufacturers of Sojat Henna have gained popularity around the globe.